Tuesday, June 29, 2010

paatta....!!! dissection of cockroach


we gathered around the dissection table.I wondered why we 10th std students are here....in this biology lab?This is higher secondary's lab.i just tried to talk with my friend sitting near me.............
"silence please"
a roar came from the front of lab .That's our biology teacher.She is very friendly but strict too...
She asked us to group ourselves for experiment.Lab assistant brought some dissection kit.She placed one on our table.
We examined whats inside it.Just some scissors and something else......
Are we gonna start a barber shop?!!!

Teacher gave an explanation about dissecting the 'cockroach king'
"blah blah blah blah i hate this damn explanations...."who is gonna listen it..?


then she numbered each group member.
I got the great 10......wow its Sachin Tendulkar's kit no.

She randomly called out a number.Member of the group holds the number have to be volunteer the"GREAT DISSECTION ACT"of the year

I couldn't believe it. She called out the number 10

i really hate this damn cockroaches.she asked to stand up the all number tens.....
N0w i hate her too

My damn friends gave a big applause.....now i hate them too....

as per the direction of the bio teacher, we all number tens went the back stage and collected unfortunate cockroach king which are going to tear away within few minutes

We came back to the seats.
Teacher said "LETS BEGIN"

I took the cockroach king in my hand .totally slimy.............
it slips from the hand .since it is asleep due to the chloroform treatment gave by the lab assistant it didn't fly off

i take it in my hands and looked at it .It looked very much creepy...
I tried to remember any step off dissection gave by her .i can only remember 1 step.....

"step 1-take cockroach in your hand"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






to be continued.................




No comments:

Post a Comment